Are you struggling to attract high-end clients, make more money and gain visibility?
How would you like to turn your story and message into a profit generating machine that allows you to experience your full expression?
It’s time for you to Step Into Your Power!
You’re probably here if:
- You aren’t creating specific goals and a plan to achieve those goals
- Your results don’t reflect the amount of time, effort and energy you put into your business
- You have a lack of focus, direction and confidence
- You are spinning your wheels to come up with content
- You are hiding behind your computer
- You think marketing and sales are icky
- You aren’t quite sure how to package your expertise into services that sell
- Your business doesn’t look the way you always imagined it would look
- You find yourself getting stuck in trying to figure out HOW this is going to work
- You are looking for an answer that will bring you some relief
I know how you feel because for a long time in my business and life I was right there with you. Sometimes I bet you feel like you are suffocating underneath all of the stress. And other times you are ready to burst at the seams and share your message, but nothing comes out – it’s like holding your breath to hide your BIG secret which is to live your life and run your business on PURPOSE – in a way that follows your heart’s desires.
You can stop holding your breath because you were uniquely created to do BIG things in this world! It’s now YOUR time to step onto the stage and shine.
I’m here to show you exactly how to structure your coaching business all the way from identifying your dreams to developing the marketing systems and structures you’ll need to implement in order to attract ideal clients who are ready and willing to work with you.
I get it. You have such a passion for the world you’ve been called to do. But passion alone hasn’t you gotten very far and the when you check your online banking system the bottom line isn’t going up as fast as you’d like.
What most new coaches don’t realize is that you must develop yourself beyond the passion. When I finally grasped the concept that my great ideas weren’t just going to fall in place I realized that I had to develop the following in order to be a successful entrepreneur:
- A mindset and belief system based on prosperity and abundance
- A more refined level of wealth consciousness
- A clear message that acted as a magnet for my ideal client (and I had to get clear on WHO I wanted to help)
- An authentic marketing plan, systems and structures designed to attract those ideal clients
- Programs, packages and services that my ideal client salivated for
Get back to the basics – why did you start your business in the first place? I bet it wasn’t because you didn’t already have enough on your plate of things to do. Right? You started a business because you wanted more time to do the things you love, the freedom to choose how, when and where to spend your money and more relaxation from the daily J-O-B that you probably once had.
What we weren’t equipped with in school all those years (and I was a public school teacher so I can say this) were the tools to run our own businesses. The bulk of your growth will come from personally developing yourself (your mindset, belief systems). The rest will come from developing the business and marketing skills that you must have in order to thrive in this industry.
So are you ready to make an impact? In order to do so it will require that you earn lots of money. The more money you make equals the bigger impact you’ll have on the lives of other people. And isn’t that why we even exist in the first place? To serve other PEOPLE?
Imagine how you’ll feel when you
- Gain complete clarity on what is most important, inspirational and meaningful to you
- Share your message and story with people who need it most
- Own exactly how your day, week and month goes before it even arrives and stop flying by the seat of your pants
- Set goals that are in direct alignment with your core values, personality and experience
- Do what lights you up!
- Pay your bills AND have tons fun, too, every single month
- Turn your ideas into reality and bring change to the world around you
- Remain focused on your most important tasks throughout the entire day
- Confidently step outside your comfort zone and grow exponentially
- Transform yourself personally and professionally for maximum fulfillment
Take a look at what a personal and professional transformation looks like in just FIVE short months! This was me in March 2013 and again in August 2013 – a totally transformed human being.
If you’re ready to move from the audience to the stage so that you can shine your bright light onto the world then we should talk. Click HERE to apply for your complimentary 60-minute Business Breakthrough Discovery Session.